Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Adjustment Letter



July 4, 2013

Mr. Jose Sandoval
1043 Main Street
Miami, FL 33312

Dear Mr. Sandoval:

Thank you for writing me about the contact lens you lost on May 5th, 2013. I know how important these are and how upset you may be.

According to your letter, you said that you lost one of your contact lenses in the pool during a recent swim practice. You have stated that the loss of your contact lens has resulted in a $75 bill from your optometrist. In your letter you asked that we reimburse you the $75 for the cost of the replacement.

As you may know, the contract all members sign upon joining the swim club explicitly states that management is not responsible for the loss of personal possessions. I am sorry to inform you that we will not be reimbursing you for the loss of your contact lens. We have always encouraged our members who wear corrective lenses to remove them before entering the pool and/or wear goggles.

I hope you can understand our position on the matter. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

Sincerely yours,






Colt Davis
Club Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment